1. Data we collect
• We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Site.
• We collect, process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment details.
• We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
• We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
• Your phone number may be used for notifications regarding order status and announcements of latest deals and campaigns.
• Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
• Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those, which are open, and those, which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
2. Log Information
• Every time you visit Oud Elite, information is sent from your browser to our server log files, where it will be saved. The information transferred includes: time and date or visit to our site, which pages were viewed, IP address, URL of site that referred you to Oud Elite, how much information has been stored and which browser you have been using.
• Once we have all this information, all IP addresses are deleted or anonymized. Anonymization means that your IP address is changed in such a way that they either cannot be linked with the original user or can only be linked through extensive research.
• The anonymous information stored in this log file is then used to improve the shopping experience on the Oud Elite website by making our navigation more user-friendly, finding errors quickly and directing our server’s capacity to where it is needed most. For example, this information allows us to work out our busiest times and plan enough server power for those times to keep our site running as quickly as possible.
3. Your Rights
• If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data, which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.