Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I need to create an account at Oud Elite e-Store?
Yes, you cannot buy without creating an account, and when you register, you will be able to benefit from the following features:
- Review the order history and status of your purchases on Oud Elite e-Store
- Save your favorite products in the wish list.
- Save your address to make shopping easier in the future.
- Automatic subscription to the rewards program and get free points for your purchases through Oud Elite e-Store (this feature will be activated very soon)
2. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order before shipping the product. In the case of shipping the product, you can return the product while bearing the shipping cost, But the product should be in the same condition as the original condition on which the product was received.
3. Can I track my order?
Yes, you can do so. Upon receiving your order, an email will be sent to you containing the purchase order number and the shipment number. You can track the shipment via the shipping company's website.
4. Am I be notified of available and unavailable products?
Yes, when you make any purchase from Oud Elite e-Store, you will be notified when the product is selected whether it is available or not available in stock.
5. What is the payment methods?
You can pay by choosing one of the following methods to complete your purchase:
- Credit Cards (Visa - Master Card)
- SADAD account (this method is available but not currently activated)
- Bank transfer (this method is available but for those orders value 3.750 SAR and more)
- Cash on Delivery (with an additional charge of SR 11 against cash on delivery service)
6. What if I did not exist when my order is delivered?
You can delegate someone else to pick up your shipment when you make the purchase by choosing to add the recipient's address that will be used by you to receive the shipment based on the data recorded during the purchase and payment process.